Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The post in which I interview my brother.



Hello Redheads! 
My week in Vancouver was great, other than the 3 days I was sick with a nasty cold.

Now, I present, "4 minutes with Kevin".

Featuring a snippet of activity during which my dad makes a sandwich and several other loved ones lose it, behind the camera, and Kevin and I try to keep going. Then, my dad casually walks over to the coach and sits down.
Enjoy. Or something.


3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this. He'll go far in politics, and you in writing. But what's w/ slapping him around so much? (You're stronger than you think). Want to consider a reality show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up! Who is the "coach"??!! Hee, hee!! Love it, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gem of an exchange;) I think it's great that you honor your brother like this - and I SO HOPE he wins that election! Love that red hair, as always. Kevin is a cool brother. But so is Chris:)

    ReplyDelete