Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Saturday, January 10, 2015

My word for the year? JOY!



Overall, I have a fabulous life. 

God knows my name, and loves me more than I know.

My husband tells me at least ten times a day that he loves me. 
Seriously, he does.
Can I get an "Awww!" ?

My kids are happy and healthy. I have a great family and fabulous friends.

And my work is plowing along, writing is giving a gift I seemed to have waited a long time to enjoy.

I have a literary agent who believes in me, and my work.  

I am a happy person.


But this year? I'm choosing to see things with more joy. Like these sweet little girls. They go from happy, to over the moon.

This short video, Redheads, show us what pure joy is. And notice how each reaction isn't the same, yet they're all FILLED with joy.





Remember that verse, "the joy of the Lord is my strength"?

I'm holding on to that this year.

And, I hope these sweet girls have a GREAT time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment